The experience, quality and professionalism of BST enabled it to expand beyond the local market and initiate projects abroad. Thus, since 1995, BST Group is operating throughout North America and Europe.
BST Group dedicates significant resources and effort in locating enterprises and opportunities abroad, mainly residential and commercial projects, and in creating strategic ties and partnerships with global leading construction and real estate firms. BST’s business strategy, field-proven in Israel, is successfully implemented globally:
• Comprehensive solutions for the different aspects of commercial construction, as well as residential.
• Safeguarding the continuous and open contact with existing partners as well as with potential partners in these target countries.
• Locating property investment and potential projects through deep acquaintance with the local market.
• Direct and close involvement in the management of the business abroad.
• Superior standards, meticulous in every detail, harmonic and comprehensive tailoring of each and every project to its target audience.
Canada and North America BST Group has a permanent administrative and organizational infrastructure in Toronto, which yields successful economic deals in Canada and in North America. Maintaining a permanent presence in the target market affords a competitive advantage over other foreign investors and enables BST Group to identify high yield deals. BST Group was a partner in various properties in Canada and North America, including over 2000 rental housing units, tens of thousands of square meters of office space, land for development and partial ownership of a REIT fund that owns approximately 4,000 rental housing units. In Canada, investing in income real estate used for medical centers is the Group’s special area of expertise.
BST International has chalked up major successes in many countries in Europe, cooperating with large global economic companies:
- Germany: Established the management infrastructure for locating, purchasing, managing and capital gains of investment properties. Partnership in ownership of a combination structure that is intended for both residential and commercial use in Berlin.
- Georgia: Partnership with the Bank of Georgia and additional developers in the purchase of parcels of land that are in various stages of planning and development.
- Romania: Partnership and investment in establishment of the luxury hotel “Golden Tulip Victoria” in Bucharest. Partnership with a property and construction company from the IDB Group of 28,000 square meters of land in the Bucharest area, on which will be established the luxury project “Victory Gate” that will combine 1000 residential units and commercial space.
- Poland: Cooperation with large Israeli construction companies in projects for the development and establishment of thousands of residential units, between the years 2006–2008.
BST Group sees the international market as an exciting, challenging and profitable field of activity, and has set as a goal to continue and lead in that area, while maintaining the same high standards and values of excellence, quality and professionalism that lead its activity in Israel.